8th Edition goes here. Do post your feedback/suggestions.
- A toughie to start with:
_________ is the shortest English word containing three y 's. It is also the second-longest common English word containing neither a, e, i, o, nor u, being tied with rhythm. _______ means a kind of unity, especially through coordination or alignment. It is more commonly used in astronomy where it means the alignment of three or more celestial bodies in the same gravitational system along a straight line. Which word?
- He is considered to be one of the greats of Carnatic music. His compostions were in "Vilambitha" Kala depicting Raga bhava completely. He was a scholar in "Jyothish-Sastra" and "Manthra Sasrtra"and his compostions give good knowledge of these "Sastras". He is supposed to have got the wonderful flow of music by the grace of Lord "Kumaraswamy" who put "Kalakanda" in his mouth. Soon he began to sing in praise of the Lord in a unique style. By singing a kriti "Anandamritha Varshini" in raga "AmruthaVarshini", he caused the thunderous clouds to gather over the sky and rain profusely when there were no rains in that region for the past one year and people were yearning for water. Identify him.
- In olden days, their slogan was The Colored Card Game. Presently, they are using You know. Their motto is You get one, you get ______ . Fill in the blank or name the product.
- Connect the cricketers.
- Chemically, it is ((1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl- 7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidin-5-yl)phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine citrate; (C22H30N6O4S • C6H8O7).Originally it was studied for use in hypertension (high blood pressure) and angina pectoris (a form of ischaemic cardiovascular disease). What is it?
- It is a part of the soccer folklore now. In the 1990s, a team was invited to play in the European Championships when Yugoslavia refused to participate. This team went on to win the championships. Which country?
- There are many forms of this game, with the earliest dating back to ancient Egypt. In 1930, British anthropologist Sir Flinders Petrie along with a team of archaeologists, discovered various primitive paraphernalia related to this game in the grave of an Egyptian boy dating to 5200 BC. However, some dismiss these findings, arguing that it originated in Germany in AD 300. The first written reference to this game dates to 1366, when King Edward III of England banned his troops from playing the game so that they would not be distracted from their archery practice. It is also believed that King Henry VII played this game using cannon balls. Which game?
You can mail your responses to email@example.com .